Zesty Queso Keto Chicken Soup — This chicken queso soup can be made quickly in the Instant pot. Just throw all the ingredients into the slow cooker and cook on low for at least 6 hours or until the chicken shreds easily. it’s creamy, slightly spicy and full of flavor.
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 28 ounces petite diced tomatoes not drained
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup salsa verde or green salsa
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- avocado and monterrey jack cheese for topping
- Place chicken, taco seasoning, tomatoes with juices, salt, chicken broth, and green salsa in Instant Pot. Set to manual mode and cook for 10 minutes at high pressure. Allow pressure to release naturally (about 15 minutes), remove and shred the chicken. Set aside.
- Visit Zesty Queso Keto Chicken Soup for full instructions