Best cheesecake ever? So good you’ll cry? One million times better than any restaurant? Those are all the feels (and more) when it comes to this amazing white chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake.
- 10 ounces chocolate crackers (see note for options), finely crushed (about 2 cups)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg yolk (optional, helps make the crust richer and sturdier)
- 6 ounces white chocolate, chopped (not white chocolate chips – see note)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 (8-ounces each) packages cream cheese, very soft
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup (7.5 ounces) granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam (see note)
- Shaved or finely chopped white chocolate
- Fresh raspberries
- Additional raspberry jam or puree
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the chocolate cookie crumbs, butter and egg yolk until well-mixed. Press evenly in the bottom and 1/2-inch up the sides of a 9- or 10-inch springform pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the chopped white chocolate and heavy cream. Microwave for 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth (don’t overheat). Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or in a large bowl using a handheld electric mixer, beat the softened cream cheese until well-combined with no lumps. Add the sour cream, sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla, and beat until evenly mixed, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add the melted white chocolate/cream mixture to the cheesecake batter and mix with a rubber spatula or spoon until combined (don’t overmix).
- Visit White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake for full instructions