- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 pounds white chocolate chips (2 12-oz packages plus 1 1/3 cup)
- In a large bowl, combine cereal, peanuts and marshmallows.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate and peanut butter on High for 1 minute and then in 30 second intervals until fully melted. Stir chocolate into cereal mixture. Mixture will be slightly runny.
- Drop by tablespoons onto waxed paper. Let set until firm, 2 hours. Store in an airtight container.