This easy Vegan Taco Lasagna is my viewpoint on a Mexican lasagna. Homemade red tempeh sauce and scrumptious dairy-free cashew nut sauce give the red wine an extraordinary taste. It is likewise gluten-free and needs only 5 active ingredients. Comfort food for children and families. Perfect for preparing dishes and preparing remaining taco meat (naturally, vegetable-based).
- Black beans from the Mexican Fiesta Cauliflower Rice, with 4 extra cloves of garlic
- 2 Tbs hot sauce
- Salt, pepper to taste
- 12 medium-size Tortillas (I used gluten free)
- 1 batch of my Tempeh Bolognese
- 1 batch Vegan Cheese Sauce, reduce vegetable broth to 1 cup we want a more thicker sauce here
- Prepare the black beans according the directions in my Mexican Carnival Cauliflower Rice however include 4 extra cloves garlic. Enliven the prepared tempeh Bolognese with hot sauce.
- When you likewise have prepared the Vegan Cheese Sauce, it’s time to assemble: begin with cheese sauce to cover very finely the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Next come tortillas, followed by tempeh Bolognese and beans. Include cheese sauce, then repeat this three times. Complete with a top layer of tortillas and an excellent amount of the vegan cheese sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 360 ° F.