- McCormicks slower cooker Savory Pot Roast season packet
- An Au Jus packet
- A Can of Pepsi (we use Coke because we always have coke in our house)
- And Boneless Cross Rib Roast
- and your crock pot
- Put your Roast in the crock pot.
- Mix the Slow cooker seasoning with 1 cup of Water.
- Pour on top of roast.
- Add the whole can of Coke.
- Cover with your lid for 8 Low or 4 hours on high.
- Its VERY important that you never lift the lid!
Right before you are ready to pull it out, sprinkle your dry Au Jus packet over the roast.