Fresh, crisp, and uberly nutritious, a Thai Zucchini Noodle Salad makes the perfect healthy lunch or potluck recipe for the warmer Spring and Summer months! This cold zucchini noodle salad is gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and vegan.
- 2 zucchini cut into noodles using spiralizer*
- 3 carrots cut into noodles using spiralizer*
- 1 cup cabbage thinly sliced
- ¼ cup peanut butter smooth
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce gluten-free
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. agave nectar or honey
- 1 tsp. sriracha sauce
- 1-2 Tbsp. water as needed
- ¼ cup cilantro finely chopped
- ¼ cup peanuts coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl combine spiralized zucchini noodles, carrot noodles, and sliced cabbage.
- In a separate medium-sized bowl, heat peanut butter up in the microwave for 15-30 seconds to ensure easier mixing.
- Visit Thai Zucchini Noodle Salad with Cabbage for full instructions