Thai Style Spiralized Veggies with Tofu — One simple sauce for this recipe pulls double duty as a marinade for the tofu and dressing for the vegetables. Sprinkle each bowl with some thinly sliced red bell pepper, jalapeño pepper, and fresh cilantro and mint leaves. These Thai Style Spiralized Veggie bowls make a fresh and bright spring meal.
- 1 (14-ounce) block extra firm tofu, pressed for 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup natural rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons vegan “fish” sauce
- 1-inch fresh ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Juice from 1 lime (about 3 tablespoons)
- Crushed red pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons neutral flavored oil
- 1 large daikon radish, peeled and ends trimmed
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and ends trimmed
- 1/2 English cucumber
- Sliced red bell pepper, jalapeño, cilantro leaves, mint leaves for garnish
- Dice the tofu into small cubes and set aside.
- In a bowl or glass measuring cup, whisk together the rice vinegar, soy sauce, fish sauce, ginger, garlic, lime juice, and crushed red pepper.
- Visit Thai Style Spiralized Veggies with Tofu for full instructions