This cauliflower rice had a fantastic taste and that ginger-peanut-lime sauce took everything to a new level. And oh, those colors!
For the salad:
- 1 medium cauliflower head
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small bunch fresh parsley
- 2 spring onions, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup toasted almonds, chopped
- 1 mango, peeled and cut it small cubes
- 1 bell pepper, cut in small cubes
- ½ cup red cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 tsp coconut oil
For the sauce
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 inch ginger piece, peeled
- 2 limes, juice only
- 1 tsp organic raw honey
- ¼ cup water
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Remove the cauliflower greens, cut in florets, rinse and drain well.
- Place the florets in the food processor and pulse until you obtain the rice size.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet, add the onion and garlic and fry for a minute.
- Add the cauliflower and coconut milk, mix to combine and cook for five minutes on low heat, until the cauliflower is tender, but not mushy.
- Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Add the cauliflower, mango, bell pepper, red cabbage, spring onion and parsley in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Visit www.theawesomegreen.com for full instructions