This Taco Cauliflower Rice Skillet is quick, easy, healthy, low carb, and absolutely delicious! Loaded with ground turkey or chicken, vegetables, and frozen cauliflower rice!
- 1 (16 oz) package extra lean ground turkey or chicken
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper diced
- 2 (1 oz) packets taco seasoning
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes drained
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chiles drained
- 1 (12 oz) bag frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- salt to taste
- shredded cheese
- non fat plain greek yogurt
- Pico de Gallo
- Tortilla Chips
Heat a large non stick skillet over medium – medium high heat.
Spray with cooking spray and add in ground meat, onion, bell peppers, and taco seasoning.
Cook, breaking up the meat as you go, until the meat is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Visit Taco Cauliflower Rice Skillet for full instructions
Nutrition Facts. Amount Per Serving: Calories 255 | Calories from Fat 90 | Total Fat 10g 15% | Saturated Fat 2g 10% | Cholesterol 83mg 28% | Sodium 1369mg 57% | Potassium 849mg 24% | Total Carbohydrates 20g 7% | Dietary Fiber 6g 24% | Sugars 9g | Protein 24g 48% | Vitamin A 41.8% | Vitamin C 113.9% | Calcium 8.7% | Iron 22.9%