Steamed Enoki Mushrooms — Enoki mushroom (known as golden needle mushrooms 金(jīn)针(zhēn)菇(gū) in China) is a lovely mild and sweet editable mushroom popular in many Asian countries. It can be steamed, stir-fried, boiled or stewed. This is a super simple but excellent yummy enoki mushrooms with minced garlic.
- 150 g fresh enoki mushrooms , hard ends (around 1 inch) removed and washed
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 green onion , chopped for garnishing
- 5 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- pinch of salt
- Remove the hard roots of enoki mushroom. Clean and slightly drain. Then lay in a plate.
- Visit Steamed Enoki Mushrooms for full instructions