This Spicy Chicken and Eggplant Stir Fry is a new go-to quick dinner and is a great way to use eggplant with another protein.
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. chicken broth/stock
- 2 tsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. chili paste
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil, divided
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cubed
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 large eggplant, peeled and cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, siced
- Brown rice, optional side
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, chicken broth/stock, rice wine vinegar, chili paste, cornstarch, and 1 tbsp. sesame oil. Mix well and then set aside.
- Heat the remaining 1 tbsp. sesame oil in large saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and onion and cook until the chicken is well-browned and the onion is tender, about 6-8 minutes.
- Visit Spicy Chicken and Eggplant Stir Fry for full instructions