Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala — Chicken Marsala is a super popular dish, and for good reason. This slow cooker chicken marsala is tender chicken breasts cooked in a mushroom and marsala wine sauce. It’s a delicious meal option that the whole family is sure to love!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup marsala wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper.
Place the chicken in the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Place the chicken breasts, garlic, wine, chicken broth and mushrooms in the slow cooker.
Cook on LOW for 5 hours.
- Visit Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala for full instructions
Nutrition Facts. Amount Per Serving: Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 210mg | Potassium: 535mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 3.6% | Vitamin C: 3.9% | Calcium: 1.2% | Iron: 3.5%