Whats better than Better Than Sex Cake? BTS Cake that makes itself! Just toss it in your slow-cooker and come back from work, shopping, skating – whatever – to a sinfully sweet dessert!
- 1 box (15.25 oz) Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Cake Mix Triple Chocolate Fudge
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 jar (14 oz) caramel ice cream topping (reserve some for garnish, if desired)
- 1 cup chocolate-covered toffee bits (reserve some for garnish, if desired)
- 1 can spray whipped cream (or homemade, if preferred)
- Grease or spray crock of the slow-cooker well, and line the bottom with wax or parchment paper. In a stand mixer, combine cake mix, water, oil, eggs, vanilla and 1/2 of the can of sweetened condensed milk. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the milk chocolate chips over the top of the batter. Cover slow cooker and cook on high for 2-3 hours. (Check for doneness after 2 hours, as slow cookers vary widely in temperature.)
- Visit Slow-Cooker Better Than Sex Cake for full instructions