Best Ever Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies recipe made with a full cup of peanut butter! We added chocolate chips plus peanut butter chips & Reese’s Pieces to our favorite peanut butter cookie recipe to get the ULTIMATE chocolate peanut butter cookies!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup + 2 TBSP butter softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- With a mixer, cream together the peanut butter, butter, white sugar and brown sugar until blended.
- Beat in the egg, milk, and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture and mix together. Stir in whatever mix of chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, mini Reese’s pieces and regular Reese’s Pieces you’d like! I used about 1/2 cup of each, reserving some of the Reese’s Pieces for the top of the cookies.
- Visit Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies for full instructions