Rainbow Cauliflower Crust Pizza –is packed with veggies inside and out, and is perfect for kids and adults. The rainbow veggies are so delicious and even more pleasing to the eye. Cauliflower pizza crust is much faster to make than regular pizza crust because no rising needed, and cauliflower crust pizza is tasty!
- 1 small to medium sized head of cauliflower – should yield 2 to 3 cups once processed
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon basil or rosemary minced (or dry)
- ½ teaspoon oregano minced (or dry)
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup diced bell peppers yellow, orange, red, green, or any combo of your choice
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup canned corn optional and not included in nutritional facts
- 1/2 cup tomatoes diced
Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
Remove the stems from the cauliflower and cut into chunks, Place the cauliflower into a food processor and pulse it until it resembles the texture of rice. If you don’t have a food processor, you can use a cheese grater or chop it very finely.
- Visit Rainbow Cauliflower Crust Pizza for full instructions