This quick and easy Asian recipe for Quick Chinese Shrimp Noodle Soup offers maximum flavor with minimal effort. This soup is a little sour, sweet and salty, and the chili flakes kick it, but if you’re not fond of spicy spices, you can always leave them out.
- 6 ounces Chinese noodles of your choice
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- The juice of 1 lime
- 1 star anise
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 3 green onions
- 1 small head of Bok Choy (Pak choi) chopped or sliced
- 20 raw shrimp cleaned and deveined
- Chilli flakes
Cook the noodles according to the package instructions and then drain.
Add the chicken stock, fish sauce, soy sauces, lime juice, star anise, brown sugar, green onions, and bok choy.
- Visit Quick Chinese Shrimp Noodle Soup for full instruction