- 1 cup shredded Chicken
- 1/2 cup diced Onion
- 2 TBS BBQ sauce
- 2 TBS Salsa
- 2 TBS chopped Cilantro
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Corn Tortillas
- and a little oil for heating the tortillas
- Could not be easier… Frying pan over medium heat, just a tiny bit of oil and heat. Add a tortilla, heat until just starts to brown, remove and heat the second tortilla.
- On the freshly heated side of one of the tortillas, spread the ingredients evenly around.
- Put the hot side of the second tortilla on top of the ingredients. return to the frying pan and heta until it starts to brown and the inside is melting.
- Flip and heat the final remaining side of the tortilla cut into wedges and you are done!
- Serve plain, with a dab of sour cream, more salsa, avocado… Whatever you got!