Portobello Mushroom Pizzas – These healthy portobello mushroom pizzas are quick, simple, and an easy way to enjoy your favorite pizza toppings without the guilt! Ready in 30 minutes.
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps, stems removed
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups shredded or torn fresh mozzarella
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced (or 1 large sliced tomato)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped, plus extra for garnish
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place a wire cooling rack on a rimmed baking sheet and place mushrooms top-side down on top of the rack. This will let moisture drain away from the mushrooms as they cook and prevent any sogginess.
- Visit Portobello Mushroom Pizzas for full instructions