Pineapple Chicken Meal Prep Bowls — They’re full of flavor and will not disappoint to change up your lunches. These Pineapple Chicken Meal Prep Bowls are flavorful and perfect to prep for the week!
- 1.5 lbs chicken breast, cut into 1″ pieces
- pineapple juice, reserved from pineapple chunks
- 4 tbsp low sodium soy sauce, divided
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, divided
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 20 oz can pineapple chunks
- Juice of 1 lime
- Optional: brown rice, to serve
- In a gallon bag, add chicken, reserved pineapple juice, 2 tbsp of soy sauce, and ginger. Mix together and set aside for at least 30 minutes.
- In a skillet, melt 1 tbsp of coconut oil. Add garlic and red pepper flakes, cook for 1-2 minutes. Add in green pepper and red onion. Cook until tender, about 7-8 minutes. Add pineapple chunks, cook an additional 2-3 minutes and remove from skillet.
Visit Pineapple Chicken Meal Prep Bowls for full instructions