- 5 – 8 Family size Tea Bags. (or 12 regular Tea Bags)
- 1 Quart (4 Cups) – Boiling Water
- 3 Quarts (12 cups) – Cool Water
- 1 1/2 – 2 (one & a half) – Cups Sugar.
- 1/4 teaspoon – Baking Soda (this IS the SECRET Ingredient!!)
1. Sprinkle baking soda into a pitcher
Add Tea bags to the pitcher/baking soda,
Pour Boiling water over tea bags,
Cover and allow to steep for 15 minutes.
2. Remove and toss out Tea Bags,
Add Sugar and Stir until completely dissolved.
Add Cool Water.
Refrigerate until cold and ready to drink.
3. Serve over ice,
Take a nice long sip.