- 1 box Chocolate Cake Mix plus ingredients
- 3 boxes Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 5 cups Milk divided
- 8 oz Cool Whip thawed
- 32 Oreos crushed divided
- 15 Peeps Bunnies
- 15 Orange Mike and Ikes
- Edible Easter Grass
- Make cake mix according to box directions for 13 x 9″ pan.
- Allow cooling for 15 minutes.
- Use a large wooden spoon handle to poke holes in cake.
- In a medium bowl, combine 2 boxes pudding mix and 4 cups of milk.
- Whisk well and pour evenly over cake. Be sure to gently press pudding into holes.
- Gently tap pan on the counter to try and remove air.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 box pudding mix and 1 cup milk.
- Whisk until thickened.
- Add 16 crushed Oreos and Cool Whip.
Visit Peeps Easter Garden Poke Cake to read the full recipes