This simple and delicious parmesan and herb crusted fish is sure to be a new addition to your weekly rotation of meals.
- 8 ounce fillet of white fish (or tilapia)
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- Lay fish skin side down on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, toss together the parmesan, oregano, thyme, and rosemary.
- In a second small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave (~10 seconds).
- Brush butter on the upright side of the fish. Sprinkle evenly with the parmesan and herb mixture.
- Turn your broiler to high heat. Put fish on a broiler rack ~4-5″ under the flame. Let broil for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and fish has reached an internal temperature of at least 145 degrees.
NUTRITION Serving Size: 4 ounces Calories: 248 kcals | Sodium: 276 mg | Fat: 14 g | Saturated Fat: 5.3 g | Carbohydrates: 0.8 g | Fiber: