- 16 small Yukon gold potatoes (about 2 1/2 lbs. total)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- flaked sea salt
- black pepper
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 bunch chives, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Make slits in the potatoes, making sure to stop at least 1⁄4 in. before the bottom (do not cut all the way through).
- Gently toss the potatoes with the oil and 1⁄2 tsp each flaked salt and pepper. Transfer to a large rimmed baking sheet, cut-sides up. Roast until tender, golden brown and crisp, 55 to 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the butter and chives. Dollop small spoonfuls of the chive butter over the potatoes, gently toss, then transfer to a serving platter.
PER SERVING 186 CAL, 7.5 G FAT (3 G SAT FAT), 11 MG CHOL, 154 MG SOD, 3 G PRO, 25 G CAR, 2 G FIBER