Mexican Cauliflower Rice — is a healthy, paleo friendly, keto friendly, vegan side dish recipe that is bursting with mexican flavours and ready in 30 minutes!
- 3 cups Cauliflower Florets (stems removed and washed)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 jalapeno (finely chopped)
- 2 medium Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 3/4 cup diced Bell Peppers
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika Powder (or red chilli powder)
- 1 tablespoon chopped Coriander (or Cilantro)
- Salt to taste
- More cilantro, sliced avocados, jalapenos, lime juice etc for topping
- Add cauliflower florets to a food processor or chopper and pulse till the cauliflower resembles small bits (like rice). Make sure not to go all the way or it can turn mushy. See picture for reference.
- Heat oil in a pan and add onions, garlic and jalapenos. Stir fry for a few minutes till the onion is translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Visit myfoodstory.com for full instructions