Low Carb Taco Shells with Spinach — Soft Low carb spinach taco shells makes a delicious replacement to regular tacos.
- 4 oz fresh spinach leaves (100 g)
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoon almond meal or oat flour
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 390 F (200 C).
- Place the fresh spinach leaves into a large mixing bowl.
- Cover the spinach leaves with 4 cups of boiling water. Cover. Set aside 2 minutes.
- In another bowl add ice cubes, about 1 cup.
- Using tongs remove the cooked spinach leaves from the mixing bowl and place them into the bowl filled with ice cubes. Stir the leaves into the ice cubes for few seconds to cool down.
- Visit Low Carb Taco Shells with Spinach for full instructions