This low carb shrimp scampi features garlicky sautéed shrimp in a buttery white wine and lemon sauce is finished with parsley and Parmesan cheese. This delicious low carb Italian American dish cooks up in less than 15 minutes!
- 1 1/4 pound shrimppeeled and de-veined, 20 oz/ 567 g
- 4 tablespoonsFinlandia butter 2 oz/ 57 g
- 3 cloves garlicroughly chopped
- 1/4 cup chardonnay 2 oz/ 60 ml
- 1/4 cup lemon juice 2 oz/ 60 ml
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley 1 small handful
- 2 scallions sliced, white and light green part
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese 1 handful
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 10 ounces cherry tomatoes halved, 283 g
- Prep: Peel and de-vein the shrimp. This can be done the day before, but because shrimp is highly perishable make sure to cook the shrimp by the next day! Juice the lemon. Chop the garlic and parsley and slice the scallions.
- Visit Low Carb Shrimp Scampi for full instructions