This low-carb Ranch Chicken Broccoli Casserole is full of lean chicken, healthy veggies, and so much yummy flavor! With only 7 ingredients this easy one-pan recipe will be you and your family’s new favorite go-to meal!
- 11/2 pound chicken tenders
- 1 packet dry Ranch-flavored dip (not a “dressing” packet)
- 2 Medium to small heads of broccoli, chopped into bite-sized florets
- 2 yellow, red, or orange peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add olive oil to the bottom of a 9×13 casserole dish. Place chicken tenders in the dish side by side. Sprinkle on half of the ranch “dip” packet. Top that with the chopped broccoli, sliced onions and peppers. Sprinkle on the rest of the ranch dip packet and the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Visit Low Carb Ranch Chicken Broccoli Casserole for full instructions