Low Carb Cauliflower Fried Rice – swap the regular starchy white rice in this Asian favorite take out with homemade cauliflower rice. This Keto cauliflower rice is great for a healthy side dish or a light and nutritious meal.
- 2 tbsp sesame oil — or olive oil, divided
- 2 eggs — large, beaten
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup peas — frozen would work
- 1/2 cup carrots — can use more if you’d like
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 3 scallions — green part only
- 3 tbsp soy sauce or Tamari
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Wash and dry. Place in a food processor (work in batches) and pulse 6-7 times, until the cauliflower gets the texture of couscous. Don’t leave the pieces too big and don’t over process.
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the beaten eggs, let them cook for 1 minute, then scramble, cook for 1-2 more minutes, then remove and transfer to a plate.
- Visit Low Carb Cauliflower Fried Rice for full instructions