Korean Ground Beef Stir Fry is incredibly easy to do and tastes best! It’s a recipe that my kids ask me to do every week!
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- ½ cup sugar snap peas
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 8 ounce mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- sliced green onions and sesame seeds for garnish
- In a large skillet cook the ground beef and garlic breaking it into crumbles over medium heat until no longer pink. Remove the ground beef and set aside on a plate.
- Drain the grease and add 1 Tablespoon olive oil to the skillet. Add bell pepper, zucchini, snap peas, carrots, and mushrooms. Saute 2-3 minutes or until tender. Add the ground back to the skillet.
- Visit Korean Ground Beef Stir Fry for full instruction