Keto Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Popper Casserole — Jalapenos and buffalo chicken are a marriage of flavors that just had to be done. It’s a flavor explosion that is oozing with rich and delicious cheese, and packed full of spiciness in every bite. Of course – you can’t forget about bacon. Everything tastes better with bacon.
- 6 small Chicken Thighs
- 6 slices Bacon
- 3 medium Jalapenos (De-seed if you aren’t a fan of spicy)
- 12 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 4 oz. Shredded Cheddar
- 2 oz. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- De-bone all chicken thighs and pre-heat oven to 400F. Season chicken thighs well with salt and pepper, then lay on a cooling rack over a cookie sheet wrapped in foil. Bake chicken thighs for 40 minutes at 400F.
- Once your timer hits 20 minutes, start on the filling. Chop 6 slices of bacon into pieces and put into a pan over medium heat. Once bacon is mostly crisped, add jalapenos into the pan.
- Visit Keto Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Popper Casserole for full instructions