Healthy Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts – A simple tantalizing baked stuffed chicken recipe with roasted red peppers, spinach, and fontina cheese! Plus, this beauty is ultra low carb are ketogenic friendly.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts (about 2 1/2 pounds total)
- 2 cups shredded fontina cheese, or gouda
- 9 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 2 tablespoons shaved onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay the chicken breasts flat on the baking sheet. Starting from one side, cut a deep slit (or pocket) into each chicken breast, parallel to the baking sheet, leaving 3 sides intact. Try to make the cut even so the attached edges are all about 1/2 inch thick.
- Visit Healthy Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts for full instructions