This Healthy Beef And Broccoli recipe is one of our favorite meals. And, when I say favorite meals, I mean we probably have it at least every other week. Ooh, and it makes a yummy lunch, too. Not only is this absolutely delicious, but it’s also super fast to prepare and healthy, too. It is also very easy to switch out the soy sauce for a gluten-free soy sauce to make the meal gluten-free.
- 1 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 lb flank steak thinly sliced across the grain
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 shallot finely chopped
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 4 cups broccoli florets about 2 small crowns
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar*
- 1 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook until well-browned, about 6-8 minutes. Once well-browned, remove from pan and set aside.
- Visit Healthy Beef And Broccoli for full instructions