Grilled Shrimp with Pomegranate Salsa is a super healthy, gluten free, low carb, low calorie, Paleo meal that also happens to be beautiful and fabulous!
- about 16 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined, leaving the tail on.
- 1 lime, cut in half, and then into thin wedges
- the juice of 1 lime
- chipotle chili powder
- salt and fresh cracked pepper
- arils (seeds) from one pomegranate
- 1/3 medium red onion, minced
- 1 jalapeno, minced, seeds and all
- handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- pinch of salt
- If you are using wooden skewers, soak them in cold water while you prep everything,
- Thread shrimp and lime wedges alternately on each skewer.
- Brush the skewers lightly with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and the chili powder, on both sides.
- Visit Grilled Shrimp with Pomegranate Salsa for full instructions