This Gluten Free Lemon Pasta with Roasted Shrimp recipe is both light and filling at the same time. And that lovely hit of lemon in the sauce brightens up even the dreariest winter day. This is a quick and easy recipe that is frankly fancy enough to serve guests.
- Kosher salt
- 12 ounces gluten free spaghetti
- 12 ounces large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons olive oil use divided
- Black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter for dairy free omit the butter or use dairy free butter substitute
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 organic lemons zested and juiced
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup fresh flat leaf parsley roughly chopped
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a boil. Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions, stirring often as it cooks to keep it from sticking. Reserve about 1 cup of the starchy cooking liquid, drain the pasta and rinse with hot water.
- Visit Gluten Free Lemon Pasta with Roasted Shrimp for full instructions