This Gluten Free Korean Ground Turkey and Rice Bowl makes a crowd-pleasing dinner that is on the table in less than 20 minutes! It is simple, and easy to make and it is always a big hit with my kiddos and my husband. It is sweet, salty, with just a hint of heat. It isn’t “spicy” just full of flavor.
- 1 pound Lean Ground Turkey
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Fresh Cilantro, To serve
- Cooked Rice, To serve
- In a skillet over medium heat, break up the ground turkey and brown.
- Visit Gluten Free Korean Ground Turkey and Rice Bowl for full instructions