Gluten Free Chinese Honey Chicken — This Chinese Honey Chicken Recipe is healthier and better-than-takeout, it’s easy to make at home in only 29 minutes, and it’s one of the best gluten free recipes ever!
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tbsp gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 egg whisked
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts sliced into cubes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 thai chili pepper seeded & sliced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp green onions diced
- In a small bowl, whisk the honey, gluten free soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, sesame oil and red pepper flakes together, set the bowl aside.
- Combine the cornstarch and brown sugar in a shallow bowl or on a rimmed plate.
- Place the whisked egg in a separate shallow bowl.
- Visit Gluten Free Chinese Honey Chicken for full instructions