- One black licorice wheel (or other black string licorice)
- 24 large marshmallows
- 12 oz red melting chocolate wafers
- 24 frosted cupcakes
- Unwind the licorice wheel and separate the two strands. Cut the licorice into pieces about an inch long.
- Place the red melting chocolate wafers in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after every 30 seconds to prevent overheating. Stir and heat until the wafers are melted and smooth.
- Cover a baking sheet with waxed paper or parchment. Skewer a marshmallow with a toothpick, and dip it into the melted coating. If necessary, use a spoon to pour coating over the marshmallow to make sure that it’s fully covered. Pull it out of the coating and let the excess drip back into the bowl.
Visit Firecracker Cupcakes | Oh! Nuts to read the full recipes