- 1 pound ground chuck beef
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon McCormick’s Grill Mates Steak Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sugar-free BBQ Sauce
- Add the ground chuck beef, almond meal, onions, garlic, cheddar, egg, worcestershire sauce, and seasonings to a large bowl.
- Using clean hands, combine the ingredients and form one large ball.
- Use a spoon and form 10 smaller meatballs. You can sit them on parchment paper to avoid contamination.
- Load the meatballs into the air fryer. It’s ok to stack them. I chose to cook them in batches instead. Optional: Line the air fryer with air fryer liners to prevent sticking. You can also spray the air fryer basket with cooking oil.
- Cook the meatballs for 8 minutes on 365 degrees.
- Visit www.staysnatched.com to read the full instructions