I took out the crockpot over the weekend for another attempt…and it came out great! This chicken & stuffing recipe is SO simple and only uses a few ingredients. It was a big hit in our house!
• 4 thawed chicken breasts
• 6oz. package of Stove Top stuffing mix
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• 1 can of cream of chicken soup
Only 4 ingredients! Awesome!
- First put your chicken in the crock pot.
- Pour the package of stuffing on top.
- Mix sour cream, soup, and 1/4 cup water in a small bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the top of the chicken and stuffing.
- Cook on LOW for 4 hours.
Fluff and serve! Yum!