- 1 12 ounce bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 12 ounce bag butterscotch chips, more chocolate chips, or peanut butter chips
- 1 12 ounce bag chow mien noodles
- 1 package of peeps (the original yellow birds, not the bunnies)
- 1 12 ounce bag of Robin’s Egg candy
- Melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips together in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds. (Do NOT overcook the chocolate. It should be just barely melted. It will liquefy more as you stir it. If you’d like to play it safe and go with a double boiler, that is an option too.)
- Stir in chow mien noodles.
- Drop by spoonfuls into a greased muffin tins and mold into nest shapes.
- Chill in the refrigerator for just a few minutes, until almost firm but still sticky.
- Visit Sweet Tea Sweetie to read the full recipes