Double Chocolate Keto Waffles — make all sorts of waffles, both sweet and savoury. You can make them in advance and keep in the fridge or freezer for a quick snack when you don’t have time to cook.
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (30 g / 1.1 oz)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder (22 g / 0.8 oz)
- 1/2 cup chocolate, vanilla or plain whey protein or egg white protein powder (Jay Robb) or plant-based such as NuZest (50 g / 1.8 oz)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda + 1 tsp cream of tartar (or 2 tsp gluten and aluminium free baking powder)
- 1/4 cup Erythritol (non GMO) or other healthy low-carb sweetener from this list (40 g / 1.4 oz)
- 15-20 drops liquid Stevia extract (Clear / Chocolate) or more to taste
- 4 large eggs, free-range or organic
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened (240 ml / 8 fl oz)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil or butter (grass-fed), melted (55 g / 1.9 oz)
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips, 85% cacao (60 g / 2.1 oz)
- pinch salt
- First, measure all the dry ingredients. Preheat the waffle iron and make sure it’s hot before you pour the mixture in.
- Mix all the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Visit Double Chocolate Keto Waffles for full instructions