- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen shelled edamame (green soybeans)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
Prep: 5 m
Cook: 15 m
Ready In: 20 m
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place the edamame into a colander and rinse under cold water to thaw. Drain.
- Spread the edamame beans into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle cheese over the top and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is crispy and golden, about 15 minutes.