On a hot summer day this cream cheese lemonade pie is just what is needed. This pie is creamy, tart and full of lemony flavor. This is definitely a refreshing, super delicious, creamy dessert. My co-worker, Dawn, gave me some awesome lemon recipes last week and I am loving these tasty lemon desserts. Sharing recipes from my friends is a lot of fun. I love seeing and hearing about my friend’s favorite recipes that they have grown up loving. I’m looking forward to more of Dawn’s family’s recipes.
Here is another delicious recipe from my friend, Dawn, from work. So refreshing and delicious! This is a no bake dessert. If you use a pre-made crust, it’s totally no bake. Course Dessert, No Bake, Pie, Summer Treats
- For the Creamy Pie
- 1 5 oz can Evaporated milk
- 1 3.4 oz box of instant lemon pudding mix,
- 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese
- 3/4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- For the Pie Crust
- 2 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup butter,
- Or you can use 1 graham cracker crust,
1. Preheat over to 350°
For the Pie Crust
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combined all ingredients and whisk together until well combined.
2. Press graham cracker crumbs into deep dish pie dish and make sure to go up the sides.
3. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
For the Creamy Pie
1. In a small mixing bowl, combined 5 oz can of evaporated milk and pudding mix.
2. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick).
3. In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
4. Gradually beat in lemonade concentrate.
5. Gradually beat in pudding mixture.
6. Pour mixture into cooled graham cracker crust, or into a pre-made graham cracker pie crust.
7. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Recipe from my co-worker, Dawn.
You might end up with more graham cracker crust mixture then what is needed based on how thick you like your crust.