Citrus Alaskan Halibut. This particular fish with a citrus seasoning and olive oil then a squirt of fresh lime for serving over a bed of corn and black bean salad. It was lovely and totally healthy!
- 2 Halibut Fillets from Alaska Seafood
- McCormick Fiesta Citrus Seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Lime, halved
- Heat a well oiled grill to medium high heat.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over each side of the fish and sprinkle with the seasoning.
- Grill for 4-6 minutes per side and serve with a squirt of fresh lime juice.
NUTRITION INFORMATION Yield: 2 fillets, Serving Size: 1 Amount Per Serving: Calories: 371 Calories | Total Fat: 5.4g | Cholesterol: 199.9mg | Protein: 75.7g