For The Bread:
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
For The Glaze:
- ½ cup powdered sugar (either use organic powdered sugar)
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut or almond milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
To Make The Bread:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line the bottom and two longer sides of an 8×4” bread pan with parchment paper, which will make the loaf much easier to remove. Grease the two unlined sides with coconut oil or ghee.
- Place all of the ingredients into your food processor, and blend until combined and a batter is formed, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Pour the batter into the lined bread pan and bake for 45-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean. Gently pull the bread out of the pan using the ends of the parchment paper, and place on a cooling rack.
- To make the glaze, place the powdered sugar into a small bowl and stir in the milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, just until a thick glaze forms. Stir in the vanilla.
- Slice the bread and drizzle with the glaze. ENJOY!
To Make Muffins:
- Follow all of the same instructions above, only dividing the batter into a muffin tin lined with 8 parchment liners. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out clean.
Recipe Source: Cinnamon Roll Bread | Living Loving Paleo