- 1 12.8-ounce box rice chex cereal
- 1 12-pounce box golden grahams cereal
- 1 7-ounce bag sheredded coconut
- 1 4 ounce bag silvered almonds
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups corn syrup
- Combine rice chex and golden grahams, coconut and almonds in a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- In a large sauce pan, cook butter, sugar and corn syrup to the “soft ball” stage, about 234 degrees on candy thermometer.
- Pour over cereal mixture and stir until is well coated.
- Pour mixture out onto 2 large cookie sheets to cool.
- Stir it around occasionally to prevent clumping.
- Store in an airtight container.