Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are just some of the classic cookies that everyone loves! These are completely soft, tender and hard and have a rich chocolate flavor. They look like a brownie, but as a cookie – in other words, these cookies will surely be satisfied!
- 2 1/3 cups (284g) all-purpose flour (spoon into measuring cup to measure)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups (400g) granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (175ml) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (85g) unsweetened cocoa powder (spoon into measuring cup to measure)
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (97g) powdered sugar
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, blend together granulated sugar and oil.
- Mix in cocoa powder and blend well. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add in flour mixture and mix until blended. Cover dough and refrigerate overnight or freeze for 45 minutes.
- The following day preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone liners.
- Place powdered sugar in a small mixing bowl.
- Remove about 1/4 of the dough from the refrigerator at a time to work with and let remaining chill.
- Visit Chocolate Crinkle Cookies for full instructions