- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 (4-ounce) package goat cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1 (17.3-ounce) box frozen puff-pastry sheets, thawed
- 4 Gala apples, cut into ¼-inch-thick slices
- 1 large butternut squash neck, peeled, sliced into ¼-inch-thick circles, and blanched
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Garnish: feta crumbles, fresh sage
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, beat yogurt and goat cheese with a mixer at medium speed until creamy, about 2 minutes. Add egg, and beat to combine. Add sage, kosher salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper; beat to combine. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Meanwhile, on a lightly floured surface, roll 1 puff-pastry sheet to a 10×8-inch rectangle.
- Visit Butternut Squash and Apple Tart for full instructions