A blueberry banana avocado smoothie will be a delicious breakfast smoothie, AND it’s packed with nourishing ingredients that will help give you glowing skin. This avocado smoothie with blueberries and bananas is skin care in a glass, no fancy products required!
- 1/2 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 medium ripe banana — peeled
- 1/2 ripe avocado — peeled and pitted
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon almond butter — or whole almonds if you have a very high-powered blender that will ensure the mixture is smooth
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Place all the ingredients in your blender in the order listed: almondmilk, spinach, banana, avocado, blueberries, flaxseed meal, and almond butter. Blend until smooth. If you’d like a thicker smoothie, add a small handful of ice. For a thinner smoothie, add a bit more almondmilk. Enjoy immediately.
Visit Blueberry Avocado Banana Smoothie for full instructions