I’m trying something new you guys! Today on the blog it’s Baked Spinach Provolone Chicken Breasts! This meal comes together so easy and cooks in about 30 minutes making it perfect for a busy night after work. Are you drooling yet?! 🙂
This was really simple to make too! So if you’re looking to have a ‘date night’ dinner at home, or just a great meal with your family, give this a try!
- 2 boneless skinless Chicken Breasts butterflied
- 2 slices Provolone cheese
- 1 5oz container of fresh Baby Spinach
- 4 clove minced Garlic
- Dash of Paprika
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In large frying pan add Olive Oil and Garlic, sauté over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add Spinach and stir frequently until Spinach is wilted and cooked, about 2-3 minutes.
- Butterfly chicken breasts, slice lengthwise down the middle but not all the way through.
- Place a slice of Provolone cheese over each chicken breast.
- Add Spinach and garlic on top of cheese.
- Fold chicken in half like a sandwich keeping the stuffing in.
- Place on greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle top of chicken with paprika.
- Bake uncovered 30 Minutes.